Welcome to Camp Pixelache 2014 in Vartiosaari and to the “Toolkits for the commons / Toolkits as commons” workshop that Sirkku, Liisa, Eeva, and Joanna are organizing there on Saturday 7.6.2014 as part of the CT_Commons project activities (thanks Aalto Service Factory!)
The aim of the workshop is to come up with a proposal for a sustainable citizen toolkit. In practical terms, we will:
– identify relevant existing tools
– decide on relevant tags and hashtags to use in order to collaboratively compile the citizen toolkit
– decide on good strategies for future distributed collaborative work
The workshop is open and free for all- Please contact joanna.saad-sulonen(at)aalto.fi if you want to take part in the workshop. Remember that Vartiosaari is a lovely place, so don’t hesitate to also bring other members of your family, including younger ones. They can enjoy the island at their will while we work for a couple of hours indoor.
Do note that:
– Camp Pixelache follows the unconference format, which means we all fix the schedule for the day together before we start. See you at Vartiosaari at the latest at 11:00 so that we all fix the programme together. Our workshop should start after that and takes 2 to 3 hours.
– There will be many other activities related to the commons as part of Pixelache camp on Vartiosaari, at least until 21:00!
– Vartiosaari is reachable only by boat, check the options here: http://www.pixelache.ac/festival-2014/info/
– We will serve some finger food and refreshments as part of the workshop, but if you plan to stay longer, do bring your own food or check the options here: http://www.pixelache.ac/festival-2014/info/food-during-camp-pixelache/
– Remember to take all your trash back with you!
Reaching Vartiosaari and leaving it: http://www.pixelache.ac/festival-2014/info/getting-to-vartiosaari/
Kansalaisen työkalupakki “kevyt versio”:
Kansalaisen työkalupakki -blogi:
Mapping the Helsinki commons: